While at HIMSS, we were motivated by the incredible new strategies presented to reimagine healthcare, spanning emerging technologies developed to empower healthcare workers, to the necessary evolution of cybersecurity, need to address staff retention, and our discovery of the preparation NASA takes to address the risks to their astronaut’s health.
There was so much to take in, and we’re grateful to have been part of the event.
Our very own, Michelle Northey, Chief Product Officer, delivered a well-received 20-minute talk examining how providing a caregiver-first approach, through thoughtful technology strategy, supports an organization in delivering best-in-class care.
During Northey’s talk, she took attendees through a day-in-the-life of their workforce. They discovered:
- A better understanding of their caregiver’s daily interaction with technology
- How the right technology solution creates an empowered and engaged workforce
- How technology tailored to caregiver’s needs supports the delivery of better care and allows them to focus on what matters most, deliver a best-in-class patient experience.
Our Sales and Customer Service teams also had an amazing time connecting and presenting on our award-winning workforce and human capital management platform designed to ensure a happier and healthier workforce, better patient experience, increased productivity, and reduction of costs from a single, easy-to-use, intelligent solutions suite.
They also covered how the platform has the capabilities to:
- Generate a census-based schedule.
- Quickly and easily identify internal staff for open shifts.
- Request agency staff for open shifts without leaving your scheduling platform.
- Automate simultaneous agency and facility punch tracking to eliminate invoice discrepancies.
- Ensure accuracy for reporting with automated and integrated data.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about HIMSS, you can reach out to us at email@example.com.