Radically Simplified Webinar Series - Demo Days
How to Control Labor Costs with Predictive Reporting and Real-Time Workforce Data
Labor costs can get out of hand if you don't have the proper visibility into your workforce and the tools needed to predict your workforce needs, especially with multiple facilities. Join us for our latest webinar to see first-hand how Smartlinx gives you the visibility, real-time data, and automated functionality you need to keep costs at a minimum without compromising quality or compliance.
In this webinar you'll see how Smartlinx solution:
- Control overtime and agency independent contractor costs with Smartlinx real-time attendance tracking and ideal schedules.
- Create standardized time rules that automatically form the ideal schedule, cap overtime and flag policy violations.
- Get a clear breakdown of how every dollar of your labor budget is being spent – from location-specific details to enterprise-wide trends.
- Automatically compare ideal schedule requirements to dynamically isolate open shifts and identify "best match" employees.
- Get automatic alerts to understaffing that could incur fines, and suggestions for the most cost-effective replacement for a call-out, and more.